Sunday, January 13, 2013

Good IntentionsGood Intentions by CM Spencer

Victoria Larke’s insistence that she will not marry a naval officer uproots the family from Portsmouth to Bath. There she becomes part of a love triangle with two desirable young bachelors who happen to be best friends. When it becomes apparent that the gentleman she does not choose still has feelings for her, Victoria decides that she must find him a bride.
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I won this ebook from www.librarything.com in exchange for a review.
A Wonderful story by C.M. Spencer. I expecially liked Jemma, she did add the unexpected to the story and in my opinion was the most facinating charater. Then there was Victoria with all of her matchmaking antics, she just wanted everyone to be as happy as she was. An excellent read to be sure.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment