Wednesday, November 19, 2014

The Mourning AfterThe Mourning After by Rochelle B. Weinstein

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Levon Keller and his brother David are in a tragic car accident that kills David. His parents are devastated at losing their oldest child, and blame Levon, if not by words then by actions. Levon is racked with guilt, guilt that eats away at him and has no one to turn to. That is until Lucy Bell moves next door. Lucy knows that Levon is keeping a secret about the accident that he tries to suppress. I found Lucy a strong heroin of the story, she helps Levon deal with what he is going through, his only support and she guides him to reveal the truth.
This is such a great story that I think any young adult would find moving, as well as lessons they might learn from the story. I know I found this story very touching.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment